Re: Pizza Fest - Tahoe Emerald Bay

I got a damn speeding ticket about 2 miles down the road from Emerald Bay
while on vacation.  57 in a 35 mph zone.. speed trap from 45mph, 11:00p.m.
NOBODY else around.... stupid cop

<< Only problem is that others such as myself grew up in Tahoe and know the
 road around Emerald Bay (the hardest part of the loop) like the back of
 their hand... (What's a teenager to do???)  On the other hand, I would
 probably make for a great master of this ceremony...  You all wouldn't want
 me on the road anyway (for my unfair advantage) and I _could_ fabricate a
 3-5 hour endurance event with more twisties than you can handle!!!)