Re: Stinkin' lousy radios

Michael,

You can rally all you want, but the point you didn't get was that beyond a
certain sound quality things get a little silly. Can you name all the
instruments you're hearing in a song? Are you missing some tones? Do you
hear the piano player fart?

Does it really affect your appreciation of the music? If it does, isn't
that a sad thing?

It's kind of like this old lady who only drives to the foodstore, once a
week, at 15 mph, saying her new M3 handles like crap (and of course some
cars handle better).

Neener neener,

Michiel