Re: NHTSA Web Site

Hey, Pat, where on earth did you get the idea that I wanted to clean up
the WHOLE data base?  :^)   I may just take a look at the BMW portions
to get a feeling for the magnitude of the thing, since that's what we
care about here in Digestland.  But don't expect me to be handing the
NHTSA any massaged data, I'm not a "contractor", after all, just a guy
with a car and a few thousand "friends" with similar cars.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977