Tires

Got a tire question.  Car is a 93 525i, on which I am running Michelin MXV-4
Energies, size 225 60/15.  Good tires, smooth, quiet, reasonably good handling
(I do some driving schools and will probably do more), but after 35,000 miles,
they are all done.  Any suggestions for replacement?  I need them to be fairly
durable for the driving schools (absolute handling limits are not that
important to me, but I don't want them to fall apart or wear out their
shoulders after a few sessions), and a quiet ride and reasonably decent ride
(low impact harshness) is important for this type of car.  Do I do the
Michelins again, or is there a good compromise tire out there that anyone can
recommend?  Since I occasionally (and I do mean occasionally, since I live in
AZ) take the car skiing, if a little foul weather capability was thrown into
the mix, I wouldn't complain, although it is clearly the lowest of my
priorities.

Thanks, all!

Marty@domain.elided
93 525i 5spd, Sharked, Throttled and Exhausted.