Racer's Tape <wob>

Alix finally figures out racer's tape:

>Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:22:21 -0500 (EST)
>From: Alix Sebesta <asebesta@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Beer as a measure of work
<snip>
>BTW, thanks everyone who answered my silly question about taping
>headlights.  So now the inevitable question comes, why don't you tape
>the windshield too?  = )
>
>Alix
>'86 325e
>forgive my insanity, it is finals week after all  *4 down, 3 to go*

Need I point out that the windshield, as well as the side and rear
windows, are safety glass, designed to break into little tiny round pieces
upon impact?  Much less risk than the glass from a broken headlight.  Of
course, in the event that you get one of those non-OEM windshields
made from inferior glass, taping the windshield would be recommended,
right?   :^)

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977