Re: PizzaFest III

Since I am going to have to drive around 3,000 miles anyway you look at it to
attend PFIII, I have no real preference where on the West Coast it may be
held, except for one thought...

Imagine if you will a speed-limit free drive with at least a 100 BMW's through
the Montana desert. Hey, while we're there we could even rebel against the
goverment, get a little shack and send out little groups to convince people to
"let Bubba into their hearts." Just a thought.

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked
"Hari rama rama bubba, bubba hara hara bubba..."