Re: PizzaFest III

Sorry if my post was misconstrued or offended anybody... when I said I looked
forward to "driving like an asshole," I just meant having fun and driving
fast... it should not have been taken so literally as the rest of the e-mail
was also tongue in cheek.

people sure take things seriously on this list... I am going to avoid the
honda, age discrimination, door prize discussions and spend the time working
on my car. Thank you everybody for all the valuable insight on the technical
side of things.

David Koretz
93 325i a friendly peace-loving car and driver :)