Re: Runaway Car - BMW Emulates Audi?

<<<It seems to me that the people who are having these problems are (no
flames please) skittish women drivers, and older, non-technically savvy men.
 You just don't hear about 30-year old yuppie car enthusiasts crashing
through buildings when their throttles get stuck. So, to me, it seems like
these "uncontrollable cars" are more a function of the driver's ability to
deal with surprises on the road than the car itself.

The soap box is getting wabbly... I best get down before I fall.

My $0.02
                Jason>>>

                Ah, Jason, you forget one thing here.  This is modern day
                America where there's no such thing as personal responsibility
                any longer...

                Bobby Crumpley
                BMWCCA