Re: V1 stealth mounting

I've mounted the V1 with concealed display, and had posted to the digest on
how to install a while back.  Email me privately and I can run you through
the steps.  If 13km (8 miles) for radar detection is a loss of sensitivity
then I don't need any more sensitive! As for laser, I imagine it would not
be as good as if you mounted it in clear view i.e. on the windshield, but
if you get nailed by laser I think you're toast anyway and even the V1
won't save you.

Glen Chow
BMWCCC, BMWCA

owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided (bmw-digest) on 12/15/98 06:43:22 PM