RE: Jerry Brown, Car for Daughter

 Jerry Brown <jerbrown@domain.elided> wrote:

<WTB> Car for daughter

I'm looking for a first car for my daughter,  (clipped)

At any rate, if you, or someone you know, has a car for sale that might
be suitable (even a - gasp! - non-BMW-car), please contact me directly.
I'm in the South SF Bay area, but am willing to travel some for a good
deal.

Thanks,
- - -jerry

Jerry, I have many in inventory that would fill your need! Is this car
for the former governors daughter, if so I'd be pleased to arrange
delivery !!

You indicated that you would travel, feel free to stop by anytime, I am
on the east coast, in New Hampshire , just north of Boston, in case
you'd never heard of us  . . .

Bubba ///M

www.eurosportmotorcar.com