PEE rating for 2002

> the fact remains that mounting four tires will ALWAYS have
> the Pilsner Energy Equivalent (or, PEE rating) of three beers.

( Ron has an intriguing formula in V9, #701)
Hi Again Ron,

I obviously have nothing better to do, and as your PEE system is sooo
intriguing, I had to go back to re-visit it.  IF a beer = yada yada yada
HP, then changing to stickies every other weekend on my 2002 (16 lugs at
65 ft-lb) and I routinely do it in 20 minutes, then that job is equal to
1.01 six packs! (16*65/20=1040/20=52ft-lb/min)  So, in order to fully
prepare for Sunday battle, I should consume a box o' rocks, right???
Can I let you speak to our Safety Steward...
Now, if the car weighs 2020 lbs, and it takes 27 strokes of my cheap
floor jack to raise each corner, how many...?

Just Wondering, and waiting for next season,

Dave Y
'74 2002
BMW CCA, SCCA