Valentine - Good Co. & Good Service

As a long time Valentine radar user I wanted to say several good
things about them.

- - their policy of upgrading my existing unit was both cost efficient +ACY-
  very well handled. Cheaper than  purchasing a new unit when new
  technology comes out (I've had two upgrades). Their scheduling
  resulted in timely  turnaround +ACY- delivery as promised.

- - Around the first of Dec. my unit began misbehaving. Called them -
  no +ACI-shade tree+ACI- fix, so they said to send it to them +ACY- they'd look at
  it +ACY- let me know the repair cost as it had been out of warranty for
  approx. 4 months.   No word from them but less than 15 days later
  it arrived back with no charge. My wife also has a Valentine for
  approx. 4 years +ACY- one upgrade, no problems with hers.

I can't vouch for the effectiveness of their unit other than every radar
comparison I've read has put them on top and it has performed well,
VERY well for us. I can vouch for their customer service - it is excellent.

End of bmw-digest V9 #703