<E24><E28> Engine upgrade. BA

Ladies and pervs,
Anyone in the NY area (or willing to drive there), who owns a pre 88 E24
or E28 listen up.

I recently installed a low mileage 3.5 litre engine from a 91 735i into
an E24.  Complete with Motronic 1.3 management system.  Car got a new
clutch at the same time (5 speed). The car belongs to a friend of mine
who is considering embarking on a different tack, power wise.

As a result, I am looking for interested parties who may wish to have
this motor and trans installed into their car.
This will fit into ANY E28, even 528e or 524td, and ANY 6 series. Price
for engine, trans, electronics and INSTALLATION is $4000.
For $3800 you can have your 524td automatic converted to a 535i with
manual trans, (I keep your old parts)  with the big valve engine (208 hp
stock), headers, (no cat if you want headers, off road use only !) and a
Jim C chip.  Engine is believed to have approx 75K miles, spotlessly
clean inside, trans has about the same mileage. Clutch and all the
gaskets in the engine with exception of head gasket, have about 7500
miles.

All you need to do is drop off your car on a Friday, and pick it up the
following Monday with cash in your hand.

Job would be performed in Dobbs Ferry, Westchester county, NY (just
north of NYC)

Currently only looking for takers, this is not yet a definite offer.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you