Cheap Shots at Snap-on

To Duane:

Take shots at Snap-on? Yeah....every chance I get!  These are the guys that
drove into the tool business.  Granted, there stuff is better than most but
I try to be objective and give people on this and other lists
OPTIONS....whether they buy it from me or not.

  Some of the Facom stuff out there, IN MY OPINION,  is junk (eg, their
tool boxes) or overpriced....I pledge 100% loyalty to no one (OK, maybe
Lista).  Duane...I know you like Snap-on (one of the bubbas told me you
drove around Bermuda 3 days looking for a Snap-on truck)...the shot was not
directed towards you or I would have said "Duane's lift".  The Rotary 47"
lift is the lift I would have bought 18 months ago if it existed....your's
at 37" height is also a good choice, even if it does make grooves in the
floor...these grooves channel the spilled beer away from the work area.

Now if I can only make one of these out of 6061T6 to bring to the track.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com