RE: 95 M3 brake light indicator/OBC

Guys,

Not to disspell the efficacy of changing a fuse, but there was a recall
relating to this about a year ago, which basically requires replacement of
a black box on your car (the brake light sensor?  I forget...).  Go to
your dealer and ask about it.  Its an intermittent problem, and won't go
away until this part is replaced.

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Wendall Siemens wrote:

> I had this same problem last weekend. I have a 92 325i with and M3 wing and
> it still has the factory rear window light. I changed the fuse and the
> problem went away, but I checked the replaced fuse and it was ok. I thought
> it was just a loose or corroded fuse.

	< snip >