M5-M6 Radiator

I just wanted chime in on the recent posts about the high cost of a radiator
for the S38 powered crowd. About two years ago I destroyed the radiator in me
'88 M6. After numerous calls to parts suppliers I got quotes ranging from
$800+(local dealer) to around $450(Eurasian). Just as I was accepting that I
would have to pay $450 someone on the digest posted about a shop in Resda CA
called Resda Radiator that made them a radiator for there M5 at a cost of
$275. Sold me. Two years later its still going fine (knock wood). I do not
have there telephone number but D.A. should have it listed. Has anybody else
had any experience with there product?

Allen