<FS>2 M3 mufflers and 2 sets of wheels to sell...

BMW Digesters:

Hello all there, hope everyone is getting their Christmas goodies. I
still (not me) have two 95 M3 mufflers and two 97 M3 mufflers, didn't
get alot of feedback, so decided to repost it so no one missed it. I
know for fact that the 97 only fits on 96+ 328i's and going for 350$,
and 95 ones goes for $250 and only fits 92-95 325i's.

And the two sets of wheels are: 1) 16x7 5-spoke wheels on 225 50ZR16
Dunlop D40 M2's, (seen them) I think they are like 1" thread all around,
my friend (John) wants $700, he just spent well over $2,000 on 18" BBS
wheels, and looking sharp, well, he wants $700 and buyer pays shipping
and handling. 2) 15x7 96 328i wheels (looks like my ol 93 325i wheels),
well, those are slapped on 205 60R15 Michelin Energy Savers (I think),
he wants $500 (Will). As like the previous offer, buyer pays shipping
and handling.

Oh yeah, I hear rumors that UPS is now not accepting cash because of
frauds or because they were getting jumped???? Is this true? Imagine if
they all get so pissed (UPS, FedEx, Airborne, etc...) all goes on strike
and no shipping goes out for the holidays??? Not a pretty sight and
hopes this doesn't happen. It sucks that happens because all they do is
their job and delivering your orders and they get this treatment. Man..
that's almost as sad as.... oh never mind.. shouldn't mention it because
might trip up an flame wars...

Anyways.. e-mail for detail..

- --
Reynaldo Tong