Ford and BMW

The Quandt family is the majority shareholder in BMW (they own
somewhere around 49% of the stock).  They've recently set up a holding
company of sorts to thwart any potential suitors.  I recall reading a
quote that they were not interested in selling BMW.

Now, regarding Saab and Ford, they ain't an item.  GM bought Saab a
few years back, and to be honest, I can't tell a difference.  Same
with Jaguar and Ford.  I've been really happy that these American
giants have had the sense to leave their European makes alone (except
for buying power/cost cutting).  Don't tell me a Jag with a working
electrical system isn't an improvement!

  KC Boyce
  '85 325e
  E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/