Re: bmw-digest V9 #693

<< Re: Runaway Car - BMW Emulates Audi? >>
...But then on the other hand haven't we all wondered what it would feel like
to play deestruckshin derby while maneuvering the latest M car you've just
talked the dealer into letting you test drive ALONE...as you thread your way
out of the local dealership's vast array of shiny new cars...Just to see the
look on thier faces? Maybe I watch too much beavis & butthead...AAAHHHH,
UUUUUU, The Throttle stuck...Huh, Huh....