Re: [E36] Options for short drivers? Info plz!

Regarding Mike Klein's post on V9 #694:
- ----
> My wife is quite short (5'0") and is beginning to feel rather many
physical
> discomforts from having to stretch various body parts to drive the car.
<snip>
- ----
I'm also quite interested in any answers to this dilemma (I'm 5' 0" too
with all the same problems). If my left leg were an inch shorter, I don't
think I'd be able to operate the clutch safely. It's fairly accurate to say
that BMW did not scale the E36 for people much under 5' 5".

I know Saab sells pedal extenders for shorter drivers, but I don't think
BMW does...but please let us know if they do!

Thanks in advance.
Miki H.
1997 328is