328is Factory Sport Package

My car is a 1996 328is with the factory sport package.

I do driving schools with the car and I'm thinking about upgrading the
suspension to improve handling.

The spring packages I see advertised usually quote a "lowers the car by x
in/ y mm" figure.  I assume that these numbers are for the stock model car
without the factory sport package.

The sport package obviously lowers the car by some amount (its easy to see
that it does), but my question is "How much?"  I vaguely remember a figure
of about 1 inch in the front, but I can't recall where I heard/read that.

SO, how much does the sport package lower the front and rear of the car over
stock?

- -Al
1996 328is
1990 735i