RE: New Game in Town (Grand Prix Legends)

	I second what Duane said about GPL.

	I've got a copy for my birthday a few weeks ago.  The simulation of
things like off camber turns and such is great, too.

	Its frustrating to get started with it, but once you get the hang of
it, you can actually *feel* certain movements in the car as if you're in it.
As long as I'm completely focussed on the game, I find that going up the
hill at Watkins Glen, for instance, my brain fills in with some of the
sensations that I've felt when driving it for real.

	Now all I need is the "ThunderSeat" to get that engine rumble
feeling too 8^)

	-Al