Paint shop help

Hi all,

Well I got the car back from the shop (more to follow on that later), and
now it needs painting, big time!

It now has a computer under the dash, right where the water that comes in
past the rotted windshield seal goes when it rains!

Yikes!

So, I need a recommendation on a good shop to paint the car ASAP.  I have
the window seals, but it makes no sense to put them in without painting and
dealing with the surface rust that has formed because the car sat out for
so long.

No fancy color or graphics involved, just the dark green stock color, and
the two coats of old paint need to be stripped to the metal.   Slight
straightening of the hood involved, and perhaps some bondo removal on the
right side.

Any recommendations?   I need both GOOD and reasonably priced, and in the
southern California area.  ( I am in Riverside, but LA or San Diego are ok
too.)

thanks!

Don

Don Cicchetti - BMW CCA member 122043
dcicchet@domain.elided
'71 2002/318ti (waddya mean that motor don't go in there?)

- -Beatnik Motor Werke-