Re: bmw-digest V9 #688

Hey guys,

The main difference the vendor's are asking about has to do with the front struts.
The struts, mounting plates & spring perches are different on the early E36
models. Sometimes the sway bar end link mounts to the strut like an M3 too. You
will be fine if you drop in the whole M3 setup (springs, struts, mounts) as the
chassis are the same, or if you change the front struts & springs as a package
(will need new spring pads, perches, strut mounts, etc, if not included from the
M3 donor car however.

Roger Baker