<E30> FOGLIGHT re-wiring, for use as daytime running lights (HELP!!!)

<E30> electrical geniuses please help:
My last car was an E28 and I was able to re-wire the back of the
foglight switch so that the fogs would go on when the switch was on
(reguardless of if the headlights were on).  I got m last bit of
information from the infinate wisdom of the BMW Digest, so here I am
again.
My dilemma is that the switch in my new car ('87 325 E30) is different
than the E28 switch (the headlight switch is the push style, and the
fogs are the pull style; unlike the flip up style of the E28.  The wire
config is also different on the back of the switches)
If someone could tell me which wires I have to cut and splice together
in order to have my fogs work without the headlights being on, I would
thank you forever.

Thanks for your help,
     Philip Reece