<E36> Squeaky Seat Solution

I found a solution to the problem of squeaky seats. I went to the local
hardware store and purchased the furniture sliders they put on the legs of
chairs to keep them from scratching wooden floors. I attached two of the clear
self-adhesive discs to the armrest where it contacts the seat and the squeak
is now gone. It also decreased the seat flex a lot which helps around corners.
This problem occurs when the seat is far enough back to contact the armrest. I
got rid of a huge squeak for $1.99. Since I believe this is my first post that
wasn't entirely a) WOB or b) reposting information to a new digester that I
had myself gotten from the digest.

I figure I have about 4,999 more useful posts until I start putting a "DK" in
my post subject heading, like the infamous "BA" (Brett Andersen). Until then,
thank you Brett and others for all the useful information. Glad I could
finally contribute a little bit.

David Koretz "DK"
'93 325i sharked
BMWCCA