Re: synthetic oil/grease for transmission and differential.???

Hi Dennis

I recently switched to Redline in both the gearbox and diff of my 1989
E34 535i. Initial impressions after some street driving and one track
meet are very favourable. Would recommend it.........if you want more
info, contact me directly to save WOB.

Kim V Henshaw