Valentine 1

My cousin just purchased a '91 M5 w/ 64k miles, Black on Black that appears
to be in near perfect condition (two dime sized rust spots on the sunroof of
all places), 18" RD rims, etc.  Anyway, he has mentioned to his wife that he
will need a radar detector to avoid getting in real trouble.  She asked me,
and the only name that came to mind was Valentine1.  Can anybody tell me if
there are other, better choices out there?  If not, is the 'concealed
display module' useful?  TIA.

John Thomas
'94 318i   55k
'87 325  165k...dinan chip, suspension...still orig clutch, muffler, eng,
trans...
http://www.wenet.net/users/johnt/bmw.html