RE: BMW parts for christmas

Suzy, I'll do ya one better.
Not only does my honey like gettin' car parts for Christmas, she gives
'em.
(I think I smell a Bentley manual under the tree)
She's hip to anything that will make her car go faster, have better
handling, or look better.
Even if it isn't Christmas time.
And she can out-drive most of the men that I know ('cept me, of
course!).
She's sooo cool!
Today, she gave me a Burgundy 850i for my birthday.
O.K., it was a Matchbox Collectibles Ultra, but it's a start.
She didn't even flinch when I told her that I bought two 10" JBL subs
for my car.....

Suzy boasts:

> I got my first Christmas present yesterday.......a Racing Dynamics strut
> tower brace for my M3.  Cool.  So how many of you guys out there could
> get away with giving your SO car parts for Christmas?
>
> Suzy

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil & Kim Hitze (four years as of last Thursday, and still on our
honeymoon)
'91 318is
'85 318i
Valleyview State Home