<all> Holiday Gift

Matt inquires about a gift;

<< My brother has a 1987 325is, and I'm looking for a really great,
 unique, bmw-oriented Christmas gift for him for under $100. Any ideas? >>

Lemme see; where did I put that list.  Got it, under the Rolling Rock, soggy
but legible.  Not exactly a BMW item but would be welcomed by every car person
I know; a Snap On FM711 six inch flex handle ratchet with a 3/8 drive plus a
couple often sockets (10 and 13) should leave you beer money from your Ben
Franklin.  If he does his own brake work throw in a short 7 mm hex key (one of
Duane's favorite tools).  While you are there get him a catalog and you'll be
set for your birthday and holiday gifts for a while.

Jeff
Hoosier Chapter

End of bmw-digest V9 #681