Re: Refined turbo Q's...

Dan, I admire your initiative and determination, but companies with big
R&D budgets spend tons of cash engineering turbo systems, and some
of them even work!  Now you want to put together a system based on
info you're getting off the Digest!  I wish you all the luck in the world, but
I'd be surprised if it works and doesn't blow up your engine.  Why don't
you try looking at existing systems and see how the pros do it?  That
would at least give you half a chance of success...

Good luck,

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977