Shootout

>Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:51:52 -0500
>From: "Duane Collie" <drcollie@domain.elided>
>Subject: Auto-X Shoooo-out
>
>>> Excellent thought. You considered swapping cars and including the
>>> results of those runs in the bet?

>Ahhhh.......not even fer a nanosecond.  My lil' 316 tds ain't too easy to
>drive being slighty modifed and all.  HOWEVER, should you wanna put up a
>bond equal to the cost of a new engine (picturing bent valves from overrev)
>then we'll do it!

I understand your concern, kinda.  We're talking bout a 1-2 shift on an
autocrass course ain't we?  But if you switched, you would be driving his
car.  So he may have the same concern (but he doesn't).  And no, I'm not
putting a nickle up.   Your idea about determining the best driver is a good
one--just trying to help.

>Actually, the Geeeeezze and I are plotting.  We think we can take Jeff L.
>with me blindfolded in the car and Pat calling the cones and turn-in points
>out to me from the right seat.  I'd need two hands on the wheel but once we
>get a communication system going we think we can whup that stock 1.9 Z3
>that-o-way.
>
>Think we can sell tickets?

Ain't no telling.....

>Duane C.