BMW CCA, Is this a great club or what?

Last week amid all the digest logo/sticker thread, I posted wondering about
the CCA stickers many people mentioned and that I had never received one.
Well, yesterday I opened my mailbox and lo and behold, an envelope from
national with a sticker inside.  I was going to send the club a SASE like
Phil Marx had suggested but I hadn't got around to it yet.  Someone there
who monitors this list (possibly Phil himself) took it upon their self to
see I got a sticker, THANKS!!!!

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster