prolong used with e-RAM for Big gains, Dyno proven

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Barry - Not only will it restore your engine and run with out oil but it=

also comes with a bottle of 1 day thigh reducing cream and a cure for
baldness.<

Just got back from the dyno as I tested the e-RAM with prolong on the
berings of the motor.
It actually made the fan turn with out electrical energy from the battery=
. =

 Seems the round molecules vs the oval
molecules , make the e-RAM a perpetual motion device.     The dyno said w=
gained over 50% hp too as the =

chemical out gassing of the prolong, was very close to a nitros Oxide =

compositon.

JUST KIDDING!    no flames please.

Dont you just love this stuff.   Just talk to your local scientist at a
small auto part store regarding Prolong and its long =

chain polymers, rather than the teflon particals of slick 50.   Oh , then=

its the round molecules vs the oval that really gets =

me.   I dont remember my chemestry, but oval vs round?????
I used the stuff one time and later found on the bottle that it was
basically SAE 30 weight oil with some STUFF in it.

if it sticks to metal , wont it stick to the filter??

MK
www.innoventions.org