Auto-X Shoooo-out

>> Excellent thought. You considered swapping cars and including the
>> results of those runs in the bet?

Ahhhh.......not even fer a nanosecond.  My lil' 316 tds ain't too easy to
drive being slighty modifed and all.  HOWEVER, should you wanna put up a
bond equal to the cost of a new engine (picturing bent valves from overrev)
then we'll do it!

Actually, the Geeeeezze and I are plotting.  We think we can take Jeff L.
with me blindfolded in the car and Pat calling the cones and turn-in points
out to me from the right seat.  I'd need two hands on the wheel but once we
get a communication system going we think we can whup that stock 1.9 Z3
that-o-way.

Think we can sell tickets?

Duane C.