Re: <M20><ALL> Fan clutch Bolt

Hi,

I don't know if you have a Home Depot store nearby, but they're very
friendly about taking tools back, even if you've used them and decide you
don't want them. Go get a 32 mm open-end wrench there (cost about $20) and
a mallet if you don't have one.

Take out two of the four M6 bolts on the water pump pulley to make room for
the wrench, insert the open end wrench and use the mallet to knock it to
the left of the car. Repeat until loose. Give it a couple of minutes.

Good luck!

Michiel (87 325es 143k)