<excuse me>

hi guys & grrls
    im real jealous bout all this talk bout "OBC's/etc" (just have a '70 2002
beater) & (my possum ram quit when they ran off)...
    i got : 1) fanbelt, 1) carb (1bbl solex), 1) raccoon (stuffed aminal) in rear
window area, 1)lab/aus shepherd mix dog running amuck on my seats...
    but, i just went out & with my indelible (time will tell) "sharpie" pen ...
put a "digest" logo in my LH rear side window.
       if anyone is in the area of crescent city, ca (look for the sahara 2002
with lots of primer spots)....drop by say hi.
        as i said,
            excuse me,
                excellent list, BTW
                        rick
 p.s: i learned to drive fast with a '52 Nash Ambassador...great fun.