Autoweek car feature - 1999 ///M5

Fellow digesters,

Imagine my surprise when I got this week's (or next?) Autoweek in the
mail...  on the cover, a 99 ///M5.  Awesome write-up on p12-17.  400HP ///M
car with GPS and other amenities and very subtle body lines.  looks like a
540 sport if not for the front spoiler and dual exhaust....  The only bad
thing is that the new composite brakes wont make it across the ocean.  the
writer claims it has more to do with legal, so we are blessed with 1-piece
rotors.

Anyone wanna buy a nice ///M3 sedan ?

George K.
'97 ///M3 sedan