My newest logo design

Thanks to everyone who emailed me with positive feedback on my first digest
logo design.  I cannot respond to all of you separately but I do appreciate
your emails.  I had some time to contemplate this design again last night
and I decided that we're all going in the wrong direction here and
unnecessarily infringing on BMW's trademark copyrights.  I think simplicity
and recognition should be the key items in this effort and hence I created
another 'quickie' during my lunch hour.

Check it out right now at: http://www.angelfire.com/va/REM3/BMWDigest.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/va/REM3/BMWDigest.html>   (case sensitive)  or
look a Bob's 'official' BMW Digest Logo home page later tonight.  (not sure
when he'll update it .)

It will probably be one of those 'love/hate' designs, but what the heck.
It'll all come down to a vote anyway.

Cheers,

Rob Mudry
'96 328is