e-RAM for needed HP for corral victory.

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Ok I got a better Idea If Mark Kirbort shows up and installs a ERAM on =

my car THEN I beat duane it will be the final blow
Mark!! you game?? one thing I don't want a throttle position switch =

just full boost all the time!!

Jeff =

Looking to kill two bubbas, oops I mean birds with one stone
BTW I have the LONG throw shifter installed also!!!
<

What car are you driving?   If you think you are that close that 6 hp wil=
throw you over the edge, lets talk.                                      =
  =

      =

At the track , it is amazing how close some cars are in areas of HP and
line.  sometimes you need just a little edge.  Just think of the 6 hp as =
6
of the worlds strongest men pushing your car without getting tired. (1 hp=

per person is pretty strong.  550 lb squat in  1 second. or 1100 lbs in 2=

seconds  over a distance of  1 foot.  Or how about 225 over 2 feet over o=
ne
second.   Sounds easy, try it!!)

AllI I can say , as Im glad I had the e-RAM working on my car at the race=

this weekend.    Very close race between all of the M3 E30 and e36 boys. =
 =

MK

(www.innoventions.org)