<All> Driveline shudder I caused

Hi everyone.  Quick background:  I just finished installing a new cat. conv.
in my car ('87 535is).  While at it, I installed new selector shaft seal,
output shaft seal, quibo, tranny rubber mounts.  The center bearing looked
in excellent shape.  Here's where I think I went wrong.  I scribed the
driveshaft and harmonic balancer so as to keep them oriented properly for
re-installation.  However, I failed to make note of the output shaft flange
and how it was originally oriented to the aforementioned items.  Doh!!  Now
at 20-25mph I get an extremely annoying driveline shudder.  The shudder
seems to go away after I've been driving the car for a few minutes but
reappears when I first drive the car after it sits for longer than an hour
or so.  Finally my questions...  Since the output flange is triangular,
should I rotate the mounting of the driveshaft 33 degrees and take a 50/50
shot on getting it back together the way it was?  Should I avoid driving the
car so as to not cause possible damage to the center bearing or other
components until I can make the fix?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.  BTW, I've seen the light...
it's a 1/2" impact wrench.  I'll never work on my car again without it.

Regards,

Scott Buchanan
Charlotte, NC
'87 535is