Failure light

Did you check all 4 tail light bulbs ?  A quick glance is usually not
good enough to see if all 4 are working.
Did you buy cheap brass based bulbs ? 'Cause they often cause problems
too, due to different resistance values of the metal.
Also, I hope you installed orange bulbs for the turn signals.  White
turn signals are illegal in the US, and, I hope, the rest of the world
too.   (now if only we could get rid of red turn signals.......)

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician

Brett,

Yes all the light bulbs are working.  I don't know if I have the cheap
brass ones.  I'll have to check them out. The place where I bought them
put in the light bulbs and yes they are orange.  The clear ones look
tacky if you ask me, especially on a black car.  Would brass based bulbs
really cause that much of a problem?? Thanks!

Manuel Paredes
Mechanical "Master" Designer
(I like that title ;-))