1st Ever BMW CCA Racing School @ Willow Springs (CA) Feb. 13/14, 1999

Hello all,

I spoke with Mike Ward of the L.A. Chapter BMW CCA at the Christmas party held
at Bimmers Clinic this past Saturday and he filled me in on the upcoming
"Racing School" that the L.A. Chapter is going to have so I thought I would
pass the info on to you guys.  If you haven't heard about it yet, this school
is going to be hot!  They will have highly experienced racers instructing
things from the basic fundamentals of racing to the more advanced racing
techniques that we all want to learn.  They will teach things such as Flying
Starts, restarts, open passing practice, alternative racing lines, car and
driver prep., test and tune, overtaking, post race notes, etc...basically get
us well prepared for "Wheel to wheel" racing.  This is open to only "A"
advanced drivers or License holders from other well recognized sanctioning
bodies (REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED).  The price per student will be $375.  The
school will include at least 4 open passing driving sessions and 4 classroom
sessions per day to keep us busy.  It will be held at Willow Springs Raceway
(Big track) on Feb. 13-14 1999.   They encourage race prepared cars but they
don't require them so for those of us that don't have a race car sitting in
the garage, we can drive our street cars.  Spaces are very limited, only the
first 30 drivers will be accepted so better get those applications in fast!
Note* All previous driving experience will have to be verified in order to get
accepted into the school*.  They want to make sure you are experienced enough
to move up to the next level.  I am still waiting for the registration
information so Email me if you are interested and I will Email you with the
details of registration.

Thanks!,

Tino Saloomen
TinoM3@domain.elided
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/laftc";>http://members.aol.com/laftc</A>

P.S. To find out about more events, check out my web site.