RE: unpredictable!?

Unpredictable? The only thing that's unpredictable is how the driver is
gonna react in inclement weather. See em all the time, the idiots in
4WDs cruising at the speed limit on packed snow and ice. I can predict
for damn sure that rain, sleet, snow, and ice have less traction than
dry pavement. Drive like it, and your car will be predictable, also.

Clark

Matthew Yip sez