<E-36> R&R of PS hose with swaged on connector

Hi guys,

I have a question for the repair experts.  I plan to replace the rubber
hoses that are connected to my power steering fluid reservoir (as well as
the PS pump and reservoir).  One of the hoses is attached to a cooling
coil with a metal sleeve that is swaged onto the rubber hose.  What is
the procedure to remove the old hose from the sleeve connector and
replace the new one?  Do I take the cooling coil with the attached hose
to a hydraulic repair shop and have them do it?  Is there an easier
method?

I'm trying to get my ducks lined up before I start the project.  Thanks
in advance for your thoughts.

Steve Cooperman
'94 325is, sport pkg, Jim C chip,  M3 exhaust, X-brace, BL/SS, ERK
BMWCCA 151682  Sonora Chapter
Tucson, Arizona