the mother iX + Quattros

Got my latest issue of the iX registry yesterday. All you
iX owners who don't subscribe should. Full of the usual
useful information including an excellent follow-up article
on replacing the transfer case chain. Also enjoyed the
piece on Gordon and his wife selling the "mother of the
iX registry", including  pictures of the new owners, Jack
and his wife with the mother iX. Gordon, I hope you
and your wife enjoy St. George.

As for all the Audi/BMW discussion. I chose to buy a
cherry iX over a Quattro A4 for a number of reasons.  First
much more interior room for us tall and large folk. Second
MUCH better handling. Third established record on
resale value. The A4 Quattro is an excellent car but it
ain't no iX. And yes a properly driven iX can make SUV
drivers gasp in awe and bewilderment.

Dave Manderscheid
91 325iX 53K