E36 Questions and Replies to logo and radar detector threads

But first one question. Who's the OEM for the E36 fog lights--is it Hella
by chance? (Haven't even had the time to take a close look.) Managed to put
a stone through the lens AND the reflector on my Rowayton
(CT)-Albany-Ottawa run this weekend. As my Rover rally team partner works
for a Hella dealer, I'm wondering if there's a direct replacement--even if
I have to buy two it will probably be less costly than installing original
equipment. (But if I have to go original, at least he gets trade rate from
the local BMW dealer.)

Sorry for stacking replies but it seems I'll be less of a participant
around here than I thought as the firewall at my major clients office
prevents reverse DNS lookup--meaning "the major" won't allow me to post to
here from there. So I'm effectively mute three days/week--the three days
when I have the most digest access time too. (Anyone who can suggest a
workaround is invited to contact me directly--already tried sending through
the server mail attached to my personal domain but it refuses to "forward"
the message.)

Regarding the logo--I like the "blue sperm highway" sans surrounding
shield. I think it's a nice touch to add the URL for the digest--even
though people will have to get close to read it. I use the my L-R digest
sticker at rallies all the time--as a reference for the address. Don't
particularly like a reference to "cyberspace" as the term has been used to
death.

Radar Detectors are legal in Connecticut now and have been for at least a
couple of years. It's also true that the speed limit has been raised in
parts of the state (mostly "up north") to a more civilized 65mph.

Must run now--have to mount the Hakkas and head north to
Boston--unfortunately to attend a wake. I will get to try out those new
65mph zones though.

jeff
==
 Jeffrey A. Berg   Purple Shark Media         Rowayton, CT
                  jeff@domain.elided
I'm looking for a smart woman in a real short skirt...
			--Jimmy Buffett, Smart Woman
...and her own set of SnapOn tools,
and the know-how to use them!
			   --Jeff Berg, Broken Rover Blues