Re: bmw-digest V9 #649

In a message dated 12/7/1998 5:00:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, John Nevius
writes:

> I'm considering an extended warranty for my '95 E36.  For a 7 year /
>       70,000 mile bumper-bumper warranty (3 more years)

I bought one of these on my 89 325i.  The only thing that broke during the
warrantee that it paid for was the maintenance computer.  A complete waste of
money IMHO.  It seems that the things you listed as excluded are most of the
things you will pay for to repair/replace.

Gregg