suggestion for BL/SS L3 kit owners

I have an idea for people who have the BL/SS L3 kit.  Many complain
that the shifter sits too high with the ERK (though it is within 1/2"
of stock height I believe) so I saw on someone's E36 318is a Racing
Dynamics shift knob that looks about the same as the E36 anatomic
knobs, but sits much lower on the shift lever.  This looks like it
lowers it at least 1/2 to 1".  I wouldn't try this on the E30 M3,
which needs all the leverage it can get to help with the notchiness,
but for the smoother shifting E36's, it might be just the thing.

HTH....

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3
'97 318ti Sport, RIP....