E28 - Coolant leak in radiator.

I have an 87 528e that has been increasing in temperature when the car is
on and sitting still(Ex. a stop light).  I was very mild about two weeks
ago.  But now, five minutes and the car temp goes 3/4 of the way.  I have
noticed that there are no leaks from any hoses, because everything is dry.
What I have noticed is that at the top of the radiator where the hose
connects for the coolant resovoir, there is a small leak.  The leak is not
coming from the hoses but the black plactic that holds the aluminum part of
the radiator.  It seems that the plastic is actually bleeding coolant
through. It is happening around the area where the screw is the holds the
radiator to the chasis. Can the problem be a clogged radiator.

Thank you in advance
Alex Montoya